Wow – weekly bake no 2 is behind us already!
Here’s a little photo update:-
Lessons learned last night & this morning:-
- Flour gets absolutely everywhere – our kitchen looks like its snowed
- Deep slashes work best – don’t be timid
- Kneading a six loaf dough ball is good sticky fun that builds the arms
- We have a lot to learn about the marvellous world of sourdoughs
- Bread pudding goes best with a cup of tea.
- It takes 2hrs to bake 12 loaves (4 at a time) – and 2hrs to cycle round in the morning – so we need to get up earlier to meet toast demand
Looking forward to feedback.
P.S. We’re off to recruit the newest member of our team…