Felt the need to write down some monthly bakehouse goals – here’s our road plan to getting some Sourdoughs out the door to the people of Fort William this summer:-
- April – Flooring! Just ordered (some nice quarry tiles)
- May – Door! The bakehouse needs an internal door to keep it seperate from the house – it’ll be a half stable door hopefully.
- June – Dough benches & plumb a small sink
- July – Shelving (made from recycled scaffold boards!), tidying, organising, stocking.
- August – Register the space with EHO, and get some practice in.
And this is to be ready for selling bread at:-
Sat 27th August 2016 – Lochaber Agricultural Show
Sat 10th September 2016 – Taste the Wild West Highland Food Festival
And finally re-starting our weekly bake, and starting a living from local food – more to follow….